My Love!

Options
Well lets see where to start! Im 26 Years old and have two wonderful kids! My daughter is 7 Yrs old and my little boy is fixin to turn 6! There always on the go and I have a hard time keepin up with them. I am always tired, and worn out. I hate feeling like this. My temper has gotten shorter and I know its because I feel unhealthy and unhappy. I want to be able to run adn have fun with them. And too once again see that sparkle my husband use to get in his eyes when he saw me. I am 50 pounds heavier and even though he says it doesnt matter I know he would love me to be thin again. :ohwell:

Replies

• AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well lets see where to start! Im 26 Years old and have two wonderful kids! My daughter is 7 Yrs old and my little boy is fixin to turn 6! There always on the go and I have a hard time keepin up with them. I am always tired, and worn out. I hate feeling like this. My temper has gotten shorter and I know its because I feel unhealthy and unhappy. I want to be able to run adn have fun with them. And too once again see that sparkle my husband use to get in his eyes when he saw me. I am 50 pounds heavier and even though he says it doesnt matter I know he would love me to be thin again. :ohwell:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here and this site is great! There is pretty much anything you could want on here. Good luck to you! I understand how you feel. I'm in the same boat!