NEED EMOTIONAL SUPPORT THESE NEXT FEW MONTHS

Options
pardon my french, but i just got some shatty news that i'll be having a hysterectomy on november 8th. via abdominal surgery might i add.:frown: im okay with the fact that i will never have kids again, but im 23 having this surgery. yikes guys! :noway: ...so between now and then, i must kick booty at loosing this dang weight because once i have this stupid surgery, im pry going to be outta commission for a while!!! :grumble: ughhhhhhhhh any support is soooooooo loved right now.:drinker: MFP offers the best support a girl could ever ask for ! :blushing: for real guys! you are all seriously the best! :heart: :flowerforyou: ....and yes i know, i got a bit carried away with the faces, but hey...they are cute hehe. LOTSA LOVE GUYS!

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Being this is abdominal, I'm going to say that it's a full...but if not...you have some options and having a friend and my sister having gone through this...You're going to be fine...Walk with strength of mind and heart
  • ileana84
    Options
    Lots of prayers going your way. You're one tough chic!! Add me if anything.
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    Awww hugs out to you. The best advice I can give you, as you are going to be on bed rest for awhile, is that you track track track your calories and other nutritional information. Best of luck to you!
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just by looking at your ticker, it looks like you're doing a great job!!! Keep it up! You know what to do. Just stay focused and yes, find support from your friends. Add me if you'd like. I'm all about MFP support!!! Cute kiddos, by the way :)
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your operation, I’ll send you an friend request, I’ll be happy to support you
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had one 3yrs ago and I can tell you I didnt know how much pain I was really in till it was out. I also have the abdominal cut and it was a long healing process. I sometime's still have problems with my scar getting red and hurting. you are right about it will be hard for you excisise for at least 6-8 weeks, it hurt me just to walk even after I was releasted to go back to work. you can still eat correctly which will help keep you on track. after it's all over you will feel so much better though. I am going to send you a freind request so that I can help support you during your time of need. God be with you as you get through this and on with your weight loss jounery.
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Being this is abdominal, I'm going to say that it's a full...but if not...you have some options and having a friend and my sister having gone through this...You're going to be fine...Walk with strength of mind and heart

doc is going to try to keep the ovaries if nothing major is wrong. so i shouldnt be going through menopause. need to have abdominal so he can get a good look at everything and make sure nothing else is wrong. ...having kids really messed me up :(
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    I had one 3yrs ago and I can tell you I didnt know how much pain I was really in till it was out. I also have the abdominal cut and it was a long healing process. I sometime's still have problems with my scar getting red and hurting. you are right about it will be hard for you excisise for at least 6-8 weeks, it hurt me just to walk even after I was releasted to go back to work. you can still eat correctly which will help keep you on track. after it's all over you will feel so much better though. I am going to send you a freind request so that I can help support you during your time of need. God be with you as you get through this and on with your weight loss jounery.

im scared about the incision too. ...i have a 2 & 3 year old to keep up with, it worries me that i wont recover in the few weeks that i will only have help from friends and family. hubby works 3rd so he sleeps during the day and works at night so im with the kids 247. ...we shall see how it goes. hes taking what vacation that he can also
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I love you!
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    Just by looking at your ticker, it looks like you're doing a great job!!! Keep it up! You know what to do. Just stay focused and yes, find support from your friends. Add me if you'd like. I'm all about MFP support!!! Cute kiddos, by the way :)

why thank you !!
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    I love you!

love u too girl!:love::smooched:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Oh man...soooo sorry to hear that..:sad: Totally will be here for you...if you need any extra motivation message me..:flowerforyou:
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    Oh man...soooo sorry to hear that..:sad: Totally will be here for you...if you need any extra motivation message me..:flowerforyou:

thanks!