Newbie!

Options
Hey everyone!
A friend of mine at work just told me about this problem and she looks amazing! Hoping that if it worked for her, it will work for me! I am a good 18-20lbs overweight. Honestly the heaviest I've probably every been aside from when I was pregnant. Needless to say, I am super unhappy with myself. Looking to change that with the help of this program.
My main problem is my carb consumption and lack of exercise! Any advice appreciated!
Looking forward to meeting some new peeps on here! ;-)

Replies

• NicoleMensigg
    NicoleMensigg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here for about 3weeks and LOVE it. I'm a Facebook junkie but I'm starting to find that it's MFP that I can't wait to check to see how everyone is doing and see how they are all reaching their goals. You will have wonderful help here, no matter what your goal is because everyone's main focus is getting healthy! I find seeing the hottie in the swimsuit awesome instead of jealously I'm like..."Look at you girl! You go!!!" Maybe it's because I can see that they are really real and have struggled just like me to move forward. Good luck here!!! Btw-your tats are awesome!!!
  • ailanismami
    Options
    Hey Nicole! I'm a total Facebook junkie too. I look forward to being on here and tracking my progress!
    Thanks for the compliment on the tats.. I call them my "good girls rebellion!" .. I'm hooked! -)
    Thanks for the friend request.
  • minwest27
    Options
    Hiya,
    I'm super new, just joined this morning. Would like to be friends if you don't mind :)

Min
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is my third week on here and I am absolutlty in the same boat with the carbs... I find myself exercising more just to increase the carb amount over the calories I love bread!! I am also not much of an exerciser but working on it! lots of walking and I am going to start the 30 day shred with Jillan michals in a group on here so I hope I can stick with it! but if youd like some encouragement feel free to add me! :heart:
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    Welcome, I am pretty new too. Am pleased with how it is going so far. Am same about carbs, just love them, bread, potatoes, cereal, but I hate being this heavy so am working on changing habits too as I lose weight every 15 months but then put it back on, so annoying! Good Luck
  • mandydizes
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I'm new to the site, just joined!