not to be innapropreate but...

Options
2»

Replies

• trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    why would you want them too?....i paid alot of money for my DD's ........they didn't shrink when i lost my weight and couldn't of anyway!

I know we are all different........ but it just struck me as funny that you want yours to shrink and that would be terrible for me! LOL

To each their own, huh! :bigsmile: Best of Luck in attaining your goals!

I think (from my own honest opinion) when u naturally have larger breasts, and you've dealt with them for so long (clothes not fitting, back pain, shoulder pain) it's more of a pain. It's the saying people want what they don't have, and have what they don't want. I can't wait to get rid of these bad boys, personally.
  • amy1810
    amy1810 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's funny how everyones body reacts differently to weight loss, the very FIRST place I lose weight is my boobs, I lost a whole cup size before I even lost weight anywhere else! :sad: However I totally understand having been a DD (I am now a C-cup) my back and my posture is much better now they have shrunk a bit! Hang in there hopefully they will get bit smaller for you very soon! :smile:
  • corieueber
    corieueber Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i do a bit of a swap, first place l lose weight, now carrying around a couple of very saggy looking ones, hubby would love them to be a bit bigger and perkier. wish it would move from my waist
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'll take some as I have lost ALL of mine. Went from a C to an A
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Seriously nothing to worry about as you will eventually lose some when you get leaner, keep doing what your doing and your body will follow.
  • ndavid28
    Options
    ggggiiirrlll I feel ur pain these big heavy jokers ain't no fun.....try having some triple E's....hotmess.com
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    When I lose weight I away lose it from my girls first.....It has always been this way for me.....

I've only lost 3.7kgs so far and I have lost some of my girls, not much but enough for me to know.........
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    everyone bodies is built differently.

some lose it first other lose it later on and other lose it at the very end.

you just so happen to be one of the few who doesnt lose it right away
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im just glad as a guy we do not have that problem. Could you imagine losing weight and your man hood shrinking???!!! Yikes
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Im just glad as a guy we do not have that problem. Could you imagine losing weight and your man hood shrinking???!!! Yikes

But it can shrink with age..............
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    hahaha omg, this post totally made me giggle!! I have to say in my experience (all the years of weight up/weight down) my boobs were usually the first to downsize, but this time has been totally different!!! I'm thinking maybe it's because I'm actually doing workouts and eating real food -- instead of starving myself and eating crap -- I mean EVERYONE is different. I actually had to up to from a C-cup to a D-cup on my convertible bras --the full coverage ones I'm still rockin' the C-cup! But, yeah it's totally bizarre!
  • sommerling
    sommerling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAH