Help with a HRM

Options
Hello everyboy :smile: After reading over some recent posts, I've come to the realization that the gym machines are most likely lying to me, ALOT :grumble: That said, I would like to invest in a HRM. I'm a little strapped for cash, but I would like something with good quality. Any recommendations? What kind would be best, and what do you like about yours? Thanks!!! All input appreciated :smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hello everyboy :smile: After reading over some recent posts, I've come to the realization that the gym machines are most likely lying to me, ALOT :grumble: That said, I would like to invest in a HRM. I'm a little strapped for cash, but I would like something with good quality. Any recommendations? What kind would be best, and what do you like about yours? Thanks!!! All input appreciated :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Great question!

Bumping so I can see the answers.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have a timex strongman with the strap and I love it. I got it on ebay. I can't remember how much it cost right off hand but I don't I didn't spend too much for it. Good luck. :drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar F11 and love it. It is a little pricey though.
    Many people have the Polar F4 or F6 which are a less expensive. You should check out the Polar site and do some comparisons.
    And yes, the machines always seem to overestimate calories.
    Good luck.
    :drinker:
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I love my polar 6.

Pat:smile: