Weights

Options
I've found a basic weight training program on bodybuilding.com

I am not a beginner to weight, I've just always had preassigned work outs from the coach.. Now I'm feeling so lost on what is good.

Can anyone recommend a plan or steer my in the right direction? I want a plan I can stick with for a few months so I'm not nipping around doing whatever. If you like the plan on bodybuilding.com and think I should stick w that, please let me know :)

Thanks!!

Replies

• willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have a bodybugg since 2008 but, I've never tried the plan.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? I personally like Jamie Eason's LiveFit plan on the bodybuilding.com website. I am currently doing that and loving it. I also love the fact that it does not turn you into a cardio bunny like so many "celebrity" programs do.
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What's a bodybug?
  • krypt5
    krypt5 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What's a bodybug?

A devices that measures calorie burn.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Bodybugg is like an HRM that tracks total calories burned throughout the day. A lot of people are really in to keeping track of every last little thing so they can gauge how much exercise they "should" do, so this gadget supposedly tells them all that better than an HRM.

I've heard they work well, but the monthly contract gets expensive.

I just prefer to count calories and exercise and not worry about down to the decimal point accurate exercise cals, but that's just me, lol. I'm stressed enough from other things.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. LOL, I was half sleep when I read your post and I thought you ask about the bodybugg plan when you really ask about the bodybuilding.com plan.