Im up... Im bored... Somebody entertain me...

Options
stresco
stresco Posts: 354 Member
I need some entertainment here. Been up for over 20 hours and working for 18. Got another 6 hours of work to get through and in desperate need of a distraction. Post up some bad jokes... Anecdotes... Stories... Funny pictures... Anything to help me keep my eyes open.

Replies

• onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ditto that. 2:30am and I can't get interested in sleep!!
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am up, in jail working.. here for another 5 or so....
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    I have been bored and restless all night. You entertain me please!
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    The doctor says to the patient, well there's good news and bad news. The good news is they're naming a disease after you.

Three women are in group therapy. The therapist turns to the first and says you're obsessed with money. you even named your daughter Penny. He turns to the second and says "You're an alcoholic, you even named your daughter Brandy. The third woman angrily gets up and says "I've had enough", and says to her son "Let's go home, D1ck"
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    haha
  • stresco
    Options
    What do you call 5 blond girls stuck in a freezer?

Frosted Flakes.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Studying all night for anatomy D:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    My laptop is about to die and I have to get up at 0500-which is oh about 2.5 hrs from now- to swim 500 meters...I'm not a very good entertainer right now.
  • stresco
    Options
    What goes:
    -VROOM
    -SCREECH
    -VROOM
    -SCREECH
    -VROOM
    -SCREECH

A blond girl stuck at a flashing red light.
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    Three blondes are locked out of their car. The first one says "We should break the window with a rock". But they can't find any. The second one says "We should try to find a hanger to unlock it". But they couldn't find any other those either. They then ask the third one for an idea. She replies "I don't know, but we better hurry, it looks like rain and the top is down."
  • stresco
    Options
    Hehehehehe...

Keep em going.
  • morganchelsey
    morganchelsey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A blond is sitting in class when she comments negatively about the "class nerd."
    The professor says "Watch it! He could be your boss someday!"
    The "nerd" replies, "Doubtful. I'm not planning on becoming a pimp."

Hahah. Heard this today & couldn't help but giggle!
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    The doctor says to the patient "Well there's good news and bad news." The guy says "Well give me the bad news first." The doctor says "You have less than a month to live". The guy says "Oh my God, how could there possibly be good news?" The doctor says "Well see that busty 21 year old nurse over there? I just just started sleeping with her."
  • stresco
    Options
    So I walk into my bedroom and my wife is laying on the bed. I say "Honey... I'd love a little *****". She says "Me too. Mine is as big as a house".

Hehehehehehe Classic Predator quote right there. Still makes me laugh.
  • morganchelsey
    morganchelsey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you kill a blonde?

Put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of a pool.
  • stresco
    Options
    How do you know when a blond has been using your computer to write a letter?

There's white out on the screen.
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    A guy goes to confession and says "Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I have slept with a loose woman." The priest asks "Well who was it?" The guy says "I can't tell you, I don't want to ruin her reputation. The priest asks "Was it Brenda?" The guy says no. The priest asks "Was it Susan?" The guy says no. The priest asks "Was it Linda?" The guy says no once again. The priest says "Very well, say 1 Hail Marys and 2 Lord's Prayers.' The comes out and his buddy asks "Well what'd he give you? He says "1 Hail Mary, 2 Lord's Prayers, and 3 really good leads."
  • stresco
    Options
    How do you make a tissue dance?

Put a little boogie in it.
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    The Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced they going to merge. Their new name will be the Tampacks. Experts predict they won't be very good, they'll only last one period and they won't have a second string.
  • tomcat4680
    Options
    A guy walked into a cafe and asked for a bowl of chilli. The waitress said "The guy next to you got the last bowl." He looks over and sees the guy's bowl of chilli is full. He says "If you're not going to eat that, mind if I take it?" The other guy says "No, help yourself." He starts to eat and about halfway down, his spoon hits something. It's a dead mouse, and he vomits the chilli back into the bowl. The other guy says "That's about as far as I got too."