hoping for longterm healthiness

Options
Hi
I'm A 29yr old F (for one more week -the age not the gender) :) I have posted this profile pic to inspire me!
Just joined MFP and am really liking it I have joined a site like this before but it was not so easy to use
so here's to a healthier lifestyle. I have spent the past 4 years (2006 -20010) putting on weight slowly but steadily and I have learnt lots of bad eating habits ( portion = pint of ice cream thick slabs of cheese on toast. not resisting cakes eating at my desk etc.) that I am hoping to unlearn. I need to do lots of strength training for my will power (i can eat 3 cupcakes before i've even thought - oops)
this year I have lost 12 kg :bigsmile: and I want to lose another 4-6 and develop a healthier relationship with food and to be mindful of what (and why) I eat

I have discovered 3 'sports' that i love so i am a bit exercise crazy at the moment -
pole dancing - so much giggling you don't realise it's exercise till your muscles hurt the next day
hula hooping - fun relaxed and great for core! (and great to get rid of my 'thesis baby')
parkour - running jumping and climbing all in one great fun and hard work.

So if anyone wants to be friends for snack attack support, post icecream binge consolation and exercise malady comiseration let me know

here's to a good healthy day.
LW