New Year, New You Challenge

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,374 Member
    I'd like to join too--What a great idea! Thanks!

Thanks! And welcome!!!
  • GretchenReine
    I've never done one of these before, but I would really like to do this if it's not too late!

It's never too late!!! Welcome to the club!
  • GretchenReine
    My first challenge! Just joined a few weeks ago. I think I'm ready for this!!!

Welcome to MFP and our little group! Glad to have you!
  • GretchenReine
    For anyone who hasn't added it yet, but is interested in adding the banner, here is the link.

MFPNewYearBanner.jpg

Copy and paste this to your signature! Make sure to change the IMG to img at both the beginning and end of the banner. The caps seem to throw the system off and it won't work.

Welcome to everyone! I am so excited to start this tomorrow!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Hi! I don't want to break rules, but I have to weigh in early... I'm leaving for vacation today..and I'm not certain if I will be able to weigh in tomorrow...So...here goes

214 first weigh in! :0)

My name is Tausha
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 287 Member
    Is it too late for me to join? I just found this thread and would love to participate, especially seeing as the challenge finishes on my birthday!

It is never too late to join! Weigh in is on Monday!

PS - Even though I randomly picked the number of weeks to get us through the first week of the new year...final weigh in is on my birthday too!!!
    That's my sons birthday too!
  • GretchenReine
    Hi! I don't want to break rules, but I have to weigh in early... I'm leaving for vacation today..and I'm not certain if I will be able to weigh in tomorrow...So...here goes

214 first weigh in! :0)

My name is Tausha

You aren't breaking rules! Have a wonderful vacation!!! I'll make sure it's on the sheet! We've got this!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Is it too late for me to join? I just found this thread and would love to participate, especially seeing as the challenge finishes on my birthday!

PS - Even though I randomly picked the number of weeks to get us through the first week of the new year...final weigh in is on my birthday too!!!
    My birthday is three days after. And it's my 40th. Good timing. :-)
  • GretchenReine

That's my sons birthday too!

How exciting! We'll have plenty of reason to celebrate!!!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    I'd like to add some friends from this challenge so we can support each other. Does anyone want to be added?
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi Ladies!!! I found this challenge and I'd love to join. I've joined challenges before and the morale started off great and then dwindled away after a few weeks so I'm hoping this challenge will be different. I look forward to this challenge and losing some weight for New Year's. I have my 6mth check up with my Oncologist at the end of Jan. and I would LOVE to be able to be down in weight by then. Have a great week ladies and let's make this challenge a success!!!! :happy:
  • I'd love to join! I'm a little nervous since I'm a student and this is my hardest semester thus far in my 4 years, and there are many days where I see more of the library than my home... but I'm going to try my best!
  • ruwoo2
    ruwoo2 Posts: 2
    This sounds great, I've just got back from holiday and now need something else to motivate me other than being seen in a bikin i!!!

Count me in.
  • GretchenReine
    Hi Ladies!!! I found this challenge and I'd love to join. I've joined challenges before and the morale started off great and then dwindled away after a few weeks so I'm hoping this challenge will be different. I look forward to this challenge and losing some weight for New Year's. I have my 6mth check up with my Oncologist at the end of Jan. and I would LOVE to be able to be down in weight by then. Have a great week ladies and let's make this challenge a success!!!! :happy:

Welcome to the club! We have a very large and motivated group! I'm very confident in them. We are all int his for the same reason! I'm sure we can do this!!!
  • GretchenReine
    I'd love to join! I'm a little nervous since I'm a student and this is my hardest semester thus far in my 4 years, and there are many days where I see more of the library than my home... but I'm going to try my best!

I'm so glad you're joining us! What we have to remember is that these numbers are goals. They are something for us to strive to. Some of us will make it, some of us will exceed it, and some of us will get darn close! All are perfect! There is no winning or losing in this one!!!
  • GretchenReine
    This sounds great, I've just got back from holiday and now need something else to motivate me other than being seen in a bikin i!!!

Count me in.

Welcome! Looking good in a bikini is good motivation no matter what time of year! We're all just working on finishing off 2011 in a healthier manner and getting a great start to 2012!
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    I would like to join this! It's what i need as I have to train for my first half marathon scheduled for the end of January and I need to drop lbs so i don't struggle sooo much. Please count me in and thank you for doing this challenge.
  • GretchenReine
    I would like to join this! It's what i need as I have to train for my first half marathon scheduled for the end of January and I need to drop lbs so i don't struggle sooo much. Please count me in and thank you for doing this challenge.

What great motivation!!! Glad you're here with us!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Totally fell off the wagon this weekend. Wicked headache, not able to workout and just succumbed to eating whatever I wanted to. Will be very ready to hop back on the train after Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! So need to get back on track here! I read above that someone was looking for people to add. . feel free, can always use the extra motivation of both getting support and giving it!!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 287 Member
    I'd like to add some friends from this challenge so we can support each other. Does anyone want to be added?

You can add me if you like!