Beatles or Stones?

Options

Replies

• Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The Beatles for sure. Although the Stones are up there. I just caught Ladies and Gentlemen: The Rolling Stone on tv the other day and it was amazing.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Beatles. Can't stand Jagger.

Exactly!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Beatles!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Stones all the way, they mix rock and blues perfectly...

Beatles I absolutely loath......
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Both for different reasons and moods.
    I remember watching the Beatles on the Sullivan show and sitting in the back seat of my fathers car listening to Satisfaction for the first time. Both effected me.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    BEATLES all the way!! There are about 2 or 3 songs by the Stones that I like... whereas, for the Beatles it's more like 20-30... lol :)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Beatles. Can't stand Jagger.

Exactly!

Same here!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The Beatles!!!!!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Love them both, but I have a special place in my heart for the Beatles :flowerforyou:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Beatles. no question about it
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Stones, fo SHO!!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I became a Beatles fan first, and came to the Stones later. So it's The Beatles for me but Exile On Main Street is probably my favourite LP of all time.

This!
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    +1 for Beatles!
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Why choose between chocolate and peanut butter when they both work so well together?

^^This. Exactly.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    In the 60's and 70's Mick Jagger was perfection. There was no man yummier.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The Beatles. I do like the Stones, though, even though they everything they have released since Tattoo You has completely sucked. Plus, Jagger looks like a baby toad.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    The eternal question that will never definitively be answered. You can make a case for both. The best? Most successful? Most original? Most creative? Most lasting impact on music? I spent years answering Stones, but have changed my mind in the last 5-6 years and now answer Beatles. Though I'd probably put Queen slightly above both.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The eternal question that will never definitively be answered. You can make a case for both. The best? Most successful? Most original? Most creative? Most lasting impact on music? I spent years answering Stones, but have changed my mind in the last 5-6 years and now answer Beatles. Though I'd probably put Queen slightly above both.

see, it's more of a comparison for me between Beatles and Queen... I was raised on Beatles and Stones, but the Beatles songs always stuck with me more, when I started playing guitar I played more Beatles between the two... I graduated in the 90s but my class song was "In My Life" The Beatles!!! but I will never forget back in 7th grade for my birthday I asked for Queen greatest hits, my friends thought I was crazy, I knew I was in love... LOVE LOVE LOVE Queen!!!

:happy:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Beatles. Ever hear them do the same song. Beatles by far.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

QUEEN!!! Yesssssss :heart: :heart: :heart:

(as if it weren't obvious from the username!!)

Best Christmas present ever: A book of sheet music with the FULL SCORE of Queen's Greatest Hits!!! Ahhh, I about died from joy! Nothing compares to Freddie Mercury at the piano <3