Hello everyone my name is Tina I am a mother of two my youngest is only 3 weeks old, and I am looking forward to a new start in 2009! I had gained 73 lbs with my first child who is 17 months old, and she was worth every pound! Im glad I finally found a site that helps you for free, you don't get much help for free these days. If anyone has any advice on good workouts for mommies who can't get out much to excersize I would be absolutely delighted to hear them! Thanks

Replies

• Hello everyone my name is Tina I am a mother of two my youngest is only 3 weeks old, and I am looking forward to a new start in 2009! I had gained 73 lbs with my first child who is 17 months old, and she was worth every pound! Im glad I finally found a site that helps you for free, you don't get much help for free these days. If anyone has any advice on good workouts for mommies who can't get out much to excersize I would be absolutely delighted to hear them! Thanks
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Do you have any exercise videos? If you don't, you should get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Very good workout! Plus drink plenty of water! Good luck to you!!