Turbo Fire

Options
Hey All,

I plan to start the turbo fire program tomorrow and was wondering if there's anyone who wants to start it with me or has just recently started? I would love to find someone to chat with about the workouts and check in on how we're doing with them each day. :)

Replies

• speakz82
    Options
    Wish I could but I'm considering this to lose body fat once I come off my injury with running and weight lifting. Hope you'll post your results!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll join you but I do more than just turbo fire. Is that okay? :flowerforyou:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday :)
  • lotusblossomctf
    Options
    I'm on the second month of TurboFire, but you can always check in with me! :)
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again on 1 October. Feel free to add me as friend. :) I rarely get to the community sections.
  • Cely21
    Cely21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Funny I just posted on the same topic. This is my 3rd day and I wanted to see if anyone had results, I wanted to see what I have to look forward to.. But you can add me if you like.. =)
  • stahleyaz1
    Options
    I am almost at the end of my second week and loving it! I have lost 5 lbs since I started! Kicked my butt this morning! =)