These are the things I can do without....

Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
**co-wokers telling eachother "ex-lax" stories

is this neccessary?

You know the drill, add your own.

Replies

• Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    My mom sharing way to much about her sex life. AH!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Gas. Hacking and coughing up phlegm. Yeah I could do without those things... proceed..
  • The disgusting coloured connector-pen (you know, the gross mustardy/baby poo coloured one!)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Gas. Hacking and coughing up phlegm. Yeah I could do without those things... proceed..
    this is soooo disgusting.

I have a guy that sits on the other side of the cubicle wall who burbs all day.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    snoring. I want to administer pillow therapy SO bad. But it is totally illegal.....
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    my mum telling me what i can and can't eat...

so i have 2 eggs a week. this is NOT going to give me cholestorol problems. on the other hand, having it in the family is...
    her telling me not to work out so much (uhh.. i wanna become a PT? jealous much?) and her telling me i can NOT eat fruit AT ALL cos of sugar contents.... umm... woman.... i know how much sugar it has but it is natural and considering i have lost this much and you are sitting there eating your diet shake for brekkie and maccas 2 other times of the day and complaining you aren't losing weight... really? i know what i'm doing..
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    My daughters gerbil keeping me up all night eating his plastic cage. :yawn:
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    snoring. I want to administer pillow therapy SO bad. But it is totally illegal.....

I almost fell of my stool! hilarious!

**Getting up at 5am to pee. I'm only going to be 29 next month....
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    When people shout, shout, let it all out. Come on. I'm talking to you. Come on.

That and whining.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    People at work (kitchen) who do their job crappily.

We have these checklists of like 20-30 things that gotta be done when closing, and these 2 guys always miss a few...which ultimately makes more work for whoever opens the next day. Some days its only 2 or 3 things, some days its 10 or 12.

Or they just leave stuff out. overnight...don't fill stuff up, so its frozen when you need it, etc.

Ahh well.......
  • My coworkers talking to me when I'm OBVIOUSLY on the phone.

Or, my coworker talking to me about her personal life when I couldn't give a crap. :explode: I don't even look at her when she talks to me, yet she keeps yammering. :laugh:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Negativity
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    My meddling mother-in-law who thinks she can get away with insulting me in my own home - fuels my anger and then my husband's

My OWN mother - "Do as I say, not as I do" - not a big fan of hearing her advice when she is actually doing the exact opposite.. not a fan of hypocrites.... and the CLASSIC "YOU ARENT LIVING?!?!" when I explain why I cant eat the majority of the foods she prepares.... well.. Im the one losing weight! LOL!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    I don't even look at her when she talks to me, yet she keeps yammering. :laugh:

:laugh:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Students who forget that there is an adult/teacher nearby and proceed to elaborate on the scandalous happenings of their weekend. I care about my kiddos and don't want them to get themselves into personal trouble outside of school but.......Seriously. There are just some things I don't need to hear about.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Love my child dearly. . . .but I could stand a bit less mouthness in Pre-coffee part of the morning~
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member

I almost fell of my stool! hilarious!

**Getting up at 5am to pee. I'm only going to be 29 next month....

Ditto. I have to stop drinking before 10 p.m.
  • The loud groan that my coworker lets out every time he stands up or sits down.
  • my female co workers going into detail about their TOM, fyi every time you bring it up im going to talk about my last big poop and what it looked it!
  • Coworkers clipping their fingernails at work! That sound is like nails on a chalkboard!!!

5962380.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools