Hi - Just getting started and looking for new fitnesspals!

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been on this site for about a year, but it wasn't until recently that I started actually logging in everyday. For me to take this seriously, I set an 80 day goal in which I would limit myself to 1500 calories a day. At the end of each 10 days, I've also set rewards for myself. I'd love to make new fitnesspals on here so that we can encourage one another! Also, maybe we can help think of prizes to make this more fun along the way. At the end of my first 10 days, I bought myself a really nice camera which I have wanted for a long time. The funny thing about a camera, for me anyway, is that I would never let myself get one unless I believed I was truly going to lose weight. For those of you that don't like seeing the pics of your fat self, then you totally know what I mean. : ) I look forward to hearing from others about their journey. Feel free to add me as a friend! Also, if you're from Chicago or live here, let me know that, too!

Jon

Replies

• GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Hi Jon, welcome to MFP! It sounds like you have an ambitious goal but if you take one step at a time, I'm sure you will be able to reach your goals. Just for your information, you can generally find challenges posted on the message boards that will have a few people all striving for a similar goal. Good luck!