Hello from Massachusetts

Options
My name is Jessica from Massachusetts. I started working out in June and joined WW. From June to September I had only lost 6lbs. I counted my points to the tee and exercised 3-4xs a week. Very frustrating! Then I came across a woman who introduced me to Herbalife. May I say that I instantly started feeling great! More Energized and satisfied. My nutrition consists of two shakes, 2 snacks and one sensible meal a day. Exercise 4-5x a week at least 60 minutes a day. In conjunction I drank the Herbal tea to boost metabolism and to flush out fat and toxins. I also took other supplements that help break down absorb proteins and reduce caloric intake. The first week I lost 8 lbs but maintained for three weeks following her nutrition plan. I finally talked to one of my instructors and she told me that I have to make sure that I consume 1200-1500 calories per day. She said it’s important to maintain a consistent energy level so that the body would burn fat. If the body is in starvation mode you will not lose fat but loose muscle instead. So I started logging calories, here on myfitnesspal.com, 5 days ago, with the same nutrition and added an extra snacks before and after working out and a snack after dinner to stay within my 1200-1500 calorie intake and lost another 4lbs within the 5 days .Snacks consist of nuts, fruits and snacks bellow 15gs of Carbs. I'm maintaining my energy level consistent though out the whole day. I finally found what works for me and in as little as 5 weeks I have lost 12 lbs of fat...truly amazing. I want to lose the weight and maintain it forever so I'm in no hurry.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, Welcome and good luck.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I thought you were a Herbalife rep to start with! Welcome, and feel free to add me as a buddy.