First NSV, I think a man was flirting with me.

Options
I was a Costco grabbing a few things. I was dressed nicer than normal as I had just met up with my sisters for a fun afternoon. Anyhow, I got in a line behind a guy. He said, "go ahead in front of me". I declined several times but then decided to go in front of him. Well, something happened with the register. I decided to wait and the man behind me had left to another lane. After a couple of minutes a Costco person said, we need to move you to another lane and put me right behind the same man. He saw it was me and said, you need to go ahead of me. Again I declined as it was no big deal. He said, "Really, I insist" and he moved all of his purchases on the checkout counter back and moved mine in front. A man being this nice to me is unheard of and it wasn't until I thought about it later that I realized, I must have looked good so he was "rewarding" me by being super nice.
It is super nice not being so invisible anymore. I can't wait until I lose more and more weight and become more self confident too.

Down 48 LBS and lots to go! ~Amy

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    What a great moment! A little ego boost never hurt anyone. :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    maybe he was appreciative of your rear view...:blushing:

happy for your boost of confidence! keep it going!
  • meaganstokes1
    meaganstokes1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    maybe he was appreciative of your rear view...:blushing:

happy for your boost of confidence! keep it going!

That's what I thought!
  • Yahni
    Options
    I love it! Congratulations on your weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!