Replies

• ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Well... there you have it :D
  • ToBeSmaller
    Options
    Hahahah reminds me of that joke:

A woman (or man for whoever may be "sensitive" on this subject) screeches into the driveway and bursts through the door: "Honey pack your bags I won the freakin lottery!"

Husband: "No *kitten*! What should i pack for, warm weather or cold weather?"

Wife: "It doesn't matter, just get the f@! out"

lololololol - makes me laugh every time
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    TOO FUNNY
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good onE!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha! Classic.
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    U know what is freaking funny about this? I knew a woman with a similar story. In my teen days I worked at McDonalds and knew a woman (older) who been there forever! She told me she had been married to this man for 29 years and I congratulated her. She said.."don't" he has been cheating on me with this much younger woman for some time but that she stayed married to him because he made more money than her and he was paying for her children's education. I said why are you working here? She said because she liked it and it was good for her and it made her forget. Months went by and she had mentioned they were divorcing. Then one day she showed up to work to say goodbye to everyone and she told me her divorce was final. I said to her what about the kids and your job you liked so much. She said her last kid graduated and she was leaving because she had won the lottery-big time! She waited until her divorce was finalized before turning in the winnings. She told me that the reason she stayed with him and worked part time because it showed loyalty and that she did nothing wrong in her marriage and that working part time and when it was time to build up her divorce case he had nothing on her but a good wife who worked part time, and was devoted to her husband and she was able to produce proof of his infidelity. A few years later I saw her and she told me she was vising some old friends and that she bought a house in Hawaii and paid off her kids tuition ect.. When I asked her about her ex husband she said the lady he was with left him after a while and when he found out she won the lottery he said he was sorry and wanted her back. Of course she said no.
  • slambyr
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAA!