I lost 55 pounds in 5 months! My motivation story.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Great story and congrats on your 55 lb. loss! Sometimes the truth hurts, but it is often what we need to get a jumpstart, isn't it? Keep up the good work!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Keep up the GOOD FIGHT!

You are doing great!

Sounds like we started around the same place weight-wise - but I SURE wish I had started at 25 - so GOOD FOR YOU!!

Me too! Stay motivated, sounds like you've got some great reasons. Make sure the number one reason is a healthy, happy you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Super great story and I'm very proud you took charge and changed you life, GREAT JOB!
    PD
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good job on the weight loss. And yes, kids can be mean even if they don't know it.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, sounds like you have found what works for you, that is key. Everyones body is different. Keep up the good work. Just be careful and stay healthy.
  • workingtobethin
    workingtobethin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    Congrats on all of your sucess and best wishs to loosing those last pounds!!!!!!!
  • lee8331
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING SO MANY NICE THINGS AND MOTIVATION!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Keep up the good work :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Congrats on your loss! U can do it!
  • BoysAreMessy
    Options
    Reading your post was like deja vu for me, exactly like me! lol Congratulations! So motivating!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far. You are changing your family tree with every pound you lose. Thanks for sharing.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can do it! :happy:
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    oohh i just absolutely loved reading your story!!!!! its the same thing with me,,, even i try to be behind the camera .... i feel very uncomfy when smone clicks my pics coz i feel i might luk really fat....anyway.....

very very nice story n way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!