Recipes that make you want to share

You know when you're enjoying your meal and you think, "other people should know how good this is!"
Well, I'm having that moment and want to share:

175 g fat free Liberte Greek Yogurt- Vanilla
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1 cup of sliced Strawberries

Mix the almond butter with the yogurt and add sliced strawberries, seriously delicious!
288 Calories
9.5 g fat
33.7 g carbs
19.6 g protein

If you want to ramp up the protein and have a tasty vanilla protein powder, add it into the yogurt. I personally recommend ULoss protein powder because its the only protein powder I've ever liked the taste of... but its expensive :P

Replies

• noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    You know when you're enjoying your meal and you think, "other people should know how good this is!"
    Well, I'm having that moment and want to share:

175 g fat free Liberte Greek Yogurt- Vanilla
    1 tbsp Almond Butter
    1 cup of sliced Strawberries

Mix the almond butter with the yogurt and add sliced strawberries, seriously delicious!
    288 Calories
    9.5 g fat
    33.7 g carbs
    19.6 g protein

If you want to ramp up the protein and have a tasty vanilla protein powder, add it into the yogurt. I personally recommend ULoss protein powder because its the only protein powder I've ever liked the taste of... but its expensive :P

That sounds good! I just bought some almond butter too!

One I just made up and love as a veggie dip is:

1 - 6oz container of nonfat greek yogurt
    1 & 1/2 T dill weed
    1/2 to 1 T garlic salt (start lower and taste to your saltiness preference)
    1 T paprika
    1 tsp red chili powder

Mix it all up and eat with your veggies! I usually make about 3 servings out of that 6oz container.
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    I made these last night it came out to 205 cals 1 serving = 8 wontonpanadas i call it my "Low cal Egg plant - Cauliflower wonton empanadas"

Nasoya - Wonton Wrappers, 8 wrappers 160
    Generic - Egg Plant, 0.3 cup cooked 10
    Produce Oasis Red Onion - Red Onion , 1 tbsp 4
    Cauliflower - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 0.25 cup (1" pieces) 7
    Del Monte - Fresh Cut Whole Kernel Corn (Canned), 1/10 cup 12
    Green Giant - Sweet Peas, 1/10 cup 12

I used calorie free cooking spray to sauteed the onions first then i added the eggplant. I boiled the cauliflower until it was soft and i rough pureed it. addes the cauliflower a can of diced tomatoes a can of kernel corn and a can of sweet peas. I seasoned with garlic powder (fresh would be better), paprika and black pepper pepper, mixed and simmered for about 15 minutes to reduce the liquid. i put a teaspoon of this filling on the wontons and wrapped them. I baked them at 425 for 8 minutes and i would have taken a picture but i ate them. Yum.

P.S. dont forget to spray your pan or foil cause this suckers will stick good.