4 months, never thought I would be here

Options
Well I just wanted to share, but it does not belong in the success stories because some of those people are amazing. Nevertheless, I could never imagine me still being here 4 months ago and on top of that down almost 20 pounds. Within the 4 months I quit for about a month frustrating at the limitations of calories. I want to eat what I want when I want. This urge has not changed, but after fighting it for 4 months it seems to be a bit more controlled. I have not been this thin in at least 8-9 years and I am pretty happy about that even though I still have a lot more to loose to even be considered overweight and not obese. i have gotten here without exercise, which again is amazing to me. Of course it takes longer but I can only handle one thing at a time.

I would have never even gotten here if it wasn't for MFP and their phone app. That and having a community to be able to share. So thanks for a few good months and I hope I can continue the wonderful trend.

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on where you are and good luck on where you are going!!!

5499814.png
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Keep it up and you will start doing much better and youwill evenutually WANT to exercise! You'll feel so much better that you will gain that desire
  • christinaroxz
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job! I'm with you on the calories! It definitely does get rough at times, especially with having a 4 year old in the house! Keep up the good work!