Supreme 90 Challenge Anyone - Start Day 10/3/11

Hi Everyone!

I am new (well not really) but I have tried MFP in the past and got discouraged so now I am back. I just brought the S90 dvd set and I am interested in starting a challenge group. If anyone has the dvds or thinking about getting them and wish to join me, please add me and we will start together.

Janine

Replies

• Can I ask a blonde question ... what is the S90 dvd set?
  • lol sorry its Supreme 90 its sort of like P90 X but cheaper I brought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond for 20 dollars.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Welcome back! I do have Supreme 90, but I am currently in the middle of Jillian Michaels 30-day Killer Buns & Thighs. I will be starting S90 on October 16 and I would be happy to encourage you along our journey :)
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    I'm going to be starting on 10/10/11, but would be more than happy to join you at that point. Next week I'm on the last of a 10lb Slimdown Xtreme rotation.
  • I would not be opposed to starting on the 16th (officially) lets do it...right now I am just running through the tapes to get familiar. I am excited..please add me if you havent already!
  • cmg4721
    thats a good idea...i should try to watch the tapes before we start so i know what i'm in for lol
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Today is my LAST DAY of Supreme 90.

I'm not doing another round (right now). But I just wanted to share that it's a great program...and you definitely get your $20 worth.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    I'm on Day 53 but I'm happy to encourage anyone who's starting and answer any questions that I am able to.
  • cmg4721
    that would be great!! thanks!
  • I need all the encouragement you guys/gals can give. How did you cope the first week.. does it get easier? Did you follow the fitness plan? What was your motivation? And I am finding myself starting and stopping the dvds because they move a little fast, how did you work with their speed? Sorry for the 100 questions but I really want to stick with this and dont want to give up too early without giving it a chance.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Yes they get easier! In the end I could keep up with Sally's pace on some things! I started with pushups on my knees and can now do some on my toes.

Some DVDs are fast paced. Some people will pause to get all the stuff in, but I found that to be too much. I just did what I could. Total Body is really fast. By the time I get through the weights, they were done with the plyo. I never did the plyo moves. I focused on the weights more. I remember doing chest and back and not having enough time. At the end, I was was with Sally waiting on the other guy to get done.

My motivation was just finishing it. All 90 Days. I never really wanted to miss a day. If I had to, I made it up with my rest days. It became the challenge. Filling up the days. That and the changes I saw in my arms, kept me going. If I saw the toning I saw in 30 days...imagine 60 or 90!

Now I HATED the Ultimate Ball and Tabata worktouts. HATED HATED HAAATTEEED TABATA. I never looked forward to that day. But boy, when I did it for the last time, I felt like I conquered for never giving up. Not a fan of legs either.

I just did my first day of ChaLean Extreme last night and now I have the same things you wonder about S90...how do you stay motivated! Once you get into the program 10, 20 days you will find your groove and it will just become part of your world.

Good luck...ask questions any time!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    I do stop and start the DVDs so I can get all the stuff in, but as you can see, others have had great success without doing that, so do whatever feels right for you. Many of the DVDs move really fast--Legs and Total Body, for example. But they do get easier (well, maybe not Tabata and Cardio Challenge!) and you will feel proud of yourself for sticking with it. I have 29 more workouts to go and before this, I had never stuck with any program for more than 30 days. You can do it!
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Hi there I'll be starting the S90 on Monday, October 10th, trying to end this year as small as I have been in a long while and I've been reviewing the dvds and I'm amped to start it.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    Are we going to be posting to this topic, or will we be starting a new S90 Challenge?

This is going to be my second round of S90, and I will not be following the rotation as is. I am going to be doing the S90 weight workouts, and then use the cardio or other types of cardio on other days.

So this morning was my first day with S90 Chest & Back (yes I did have to pause the DVD at some points during the workout), and S90 Core Dynamics.
  • cmg4721
    i've been tracking on my own...i started 10/9/11....today was day 4....so far so good :)
  • oconnell615
    oconnell615 Posts: 14 Member
    I have used S90 recently, but need motivation to keep going. I would love to be part of a group. I am open to starting whenever the group agrees. Please add me.