HELP WANTED!

Options
I'VE NEVER BEEN COMMITED TO EXERCISE IN MY LIFE. I'M ALMOST OBESE AND AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT JULY. I NEED TO DROP 40 POUNDS BY DECEMBER BEFORE THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS COMES IN... PLEASE HELP OR BE MY EXERCISE PARTNER

Replies

• JessicaHenry1984
    JessicaHenry1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome I think you will love this website the support here is great. I just started on Monday and I have already felt so welcomed and had so much support I really feel like I can make a lifestyle change not just a crash diet. Friend me if you would like and we can help each other out. And congrats on getting married. :smile:
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me if u like I will also have the wedding next year in july and im trying to lose some more weight before i go look for my wedding dress. good luck!!!
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Melissa, welcome! I 2nd SunKist. You will find support beyond belief here. I’ve only been here for a little over a month, but I have already laughed, cried and sweat with some amazing women. I would suggest that you check out the community boards. I joined a walking/jogging challenge like day 2 of joining MFP. My facilitator is awesome. She is a drill sergeant and keeps us honest. She determines how much/far we will work out for the week. If we don’t check in daily, trust me she is hounding us. I love it. Give it a try. Also, check out members in your area, I found a “friend” within 3 miles of where I live. Our schedules haven’t meshed yet, but we plan on getting together when her class ends next month.