I feel like I'm cheating

Options
I had such a sweet craving earlier today so I snuck over to my sister house and stole a slice of cake, then I binged and stole one of mom's "secret" stashed chocolate bars. Then I felt guilty and shoveled snow.:embarassed:

Now i feel like I'm cheating by having to eat more. I went onto caloriesperhour. com and they said that by shoveling for 75 minutes I burned over 400 cals. Am I cheating?:frown: You're supposed to eat your exercise cals. I still have to go over to my sister's and have dinner.

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I had such a sweet craving earlier today so I snuck over to my sister house and stole a slice of cake, then I binged and stole one of mom's "secret" stashed chocolate bars. Then I felt guilty and shoveled snow.:embarassed:

Now i feel like I'm cheating by having to eat more. I went onto caloriesperhour. com and they said that by shoveling for 75 minutes I burned over 400 cals. Am I cheating?:frown: You're supposed to eat your exercise cals. I still have to go over to my sister's and have dinner.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    BTW I have 350 cals left today
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you still have calories left so nope, not cheating :bigsmile: maybe not the healthiest choices, but hey, we all need it sometimes. No worries. Have a healthy dinner and you'll feel better!
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What's this "cheating"? Are you sleeping with someone you shouldn't be?

There's no "cheating". There's choices. Whether they're going to be healthy or not is up to us.

Maybe it would help if you planned your meals. (Easier said than done, granted.) Other than than, if you WANT a piece of cake, have it, just keep it to a manageable size and account for the calories.

Be good to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

There's no "cheating". There's choices. Whether they're going to be healthy or not is up to us.

Be good to yourself. :flowerforyou:

LOVE that!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Look don't beat yourself up, we all slip and make mistakes. The thing is to try and stop ourselves before we go overboard. You have made a great acomplisment already you are more then halfway to your goal. So you slipped today tomorrow is a new day. I have made a reply on another post about craving carbs you might want to check it out. Look up How to address baked goods cravings. If you can not find it message me and I will send it to you.