Hi I'm new too!

Options
Hi:

I'm new to the area but not new to dieting. I have managed to lose about 13 pounds by writing everything I eat down. I think this is going to be more exciting because it's computerized. Has anyone ever eaten a food that was not found on the site?

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I haven't run in to a food not on the site yet, but they have the option for you to add it yourself.
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined yesterday and am LOVING this site already. So much easier her than trying to add everything up myself. Good luck to you :smile:
  • Sail47
    Sail47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. MFP app was on my new Smartphone, so I downloaded it to track my foods to help lose the last few pounds ..and mainly KEEP them off, to break my yo-yo weight loss pattern. Also, I want to improve the consistency of working out, which is difficult to do with my work schedule. The posts on nighttime calories is relevant, and I look forward to adding MFP to this journey. SO, better diet, nutrition, and exercise... here we go!
  • imgonnamakeit2
    Options
    Thank you. That's good to know.
  • imgonnamakeit2
    Options
    Thank you very much! Did you enlist the help of friends?
  • imgonnamakeit2
    Options
    I'm not good with all that kind of stuffy but my husband is and he is going to add it for me. Thanks for the tip.