:smile: myfitnesspal - what a wonderful website! I look forward to becoming more familiar with all the site offers and using it to help reach my goal of 125.

Replies

• skinnymac
    skinnymac Posts: 9 Member
    :smile: myfitnesspal - what a wonderful website! I look forward to becoming more familiar with all the site offers and using it to help reach my goal of 125.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    I love your display pic, reminds me of hot sunny days :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Welcome! :heart:
  • skinnymac
    Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Okay, so far so good. I joined My Fitness Pal January 9 and started South Beach on January 12. Down 3 pounds. I've tried South Beach before but never made it through the full 2 weeks of Phase 1. I'm going to do it this time!

I love the food journal on this site - it's so easy to use. I'm very glad I found this site!

Best of luck to everyone here.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Okay, so far so good. I joined My Fitness Pal January 9 and started South Beach on January 12. Down 3 pounds. I've tried South Beach before but never made it through the full 2 weeks of Phase 1. I'm going to do it this time!

I love the food journal on this site - it's so easy to use. I'm very glad I found this site!

Best of luck to everyone here.

Hi!!

Welcome to the board!! I will send you a friend request and we can help each other out............

I am doing Atkins, which is similar to South Beach. Atkins is easier for me because it is more structured than South Beach ( I need the extra discipline, LOL)

We can help each other out!!! There is another good board for additional support for South Beach too.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    WELCOME:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnymac
    LeanLioness,

Thank you for your note. Good luck to you in reaching your goal. It looks like you're doing great so far!

Where can I find the South Beach board you mentioned?
  • skinnymac
    Thank you, dkell!

Another day and I stayed on track; did not fall off the South Beach wagon. Yea!! Also got on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Hurray!
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss!
  • skinnymac
    Thank you, clymermom and shamm08.

Wow, this site is awesome!!! Just went to add my lunch to my food diary: South Beach's tuna salad. I started adding the ingredients one by one: celery, tuna -- then I thought, hey, I wonder if it's already in the database and VOILA! It was! South Beach Phase One Chopped Salad with Tuna. How cool is that?!

I love this site!