Talking out my frustration

tammylwv
tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
I'm a little frustrated. I have been doing very well on my eating, drinking my water, and getting exercise....I know I shouldn't have but I did weigh this morning for the heck of it. It was up 2lbs. I know I haven't eaten bad to warrant the gain and I have drank enough water. I'm just not seeing the big results like everyone else is. I'm using Isagenix too.

I'm in a challenge that weighs weekly on Fridays and don't want to have to report a 2lb gain. I want a loss! I know hormones among others have a role to play. I know all this but this is what I'm feeling at the moment. That could change later! :)

My hubby said this morning that I may just have some water retention because I just finished TTOM and I have not had a bm for several days (I have a form of IBS) too. Grrrrr!

Okay, done venting now. I can't do much more without doing things unhealthy. So, onward and upwards, err, downwards! :D

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    The no BM for several days is your most likely culprit. Once you go, those 2 lbs will too.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Sweetie. . Don't plex on it. .. That will go down. . Our muscles retain extra water when we are working out along with acid to aid with the healing process. . .

So I would advise keep doing what you are doing. . . and make sure to measure inches as well, because a lot of times the inches move before the scale. . So try not to get discouraged. . .

You are doing great~
This discussion has been closed.