How different do you eat on the weekends vs during the week?

Options
2»

Replies

• Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I tend to be severely *under* on most weekends. On days when I work, I'm regimented and I eat every couple of hours, but on weekends , I tend not to eat nearly enough. After a couple of dizzy spells this month where I sat down and calculated that I had only eaten 700 calories by 3 in the afternoon (I'm normally at 1200-1300 at that point on a weekday), I've gotten on myself mentally about getting enough to eat on my days off.

And it's not something that I do on purpose, because I love to eat. It's just that I'm very routine oriented and the lack of a set routine on the weekend, as well as getting a later start to the day, really throws me off.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    It's probably good that I'm scheduling in time for the gym on Sunday, because after Saturday I need it. PlunderBunneh likes to drink, and those calories aren't free.

Foodwise, it's getting easier as my husband is moving over to the healthy lifestyle, and if he really needs a burger, he at least makes sure I have health(ier) options available. For the most part, I eat healthiest when alone. Working on it though...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I would say that if i was actually able to get back to work, the weekends would be easy.

The reason is that my cravings and snacking are worse when i am bored. At home on weekends there's plenty to entertain myself. At work, its dull, dull, dull, and eating relieves the boredom!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I struggle on the weekends. I'm still programmed to believe weekends = fun = junk food.

I'm working on it.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    During the week I eat around 1,600 calories and on the weekend (usually Saturday) I can consume anywhere fro 1,600 to 2,300 because I usually drink a few and eat out more :)