Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer

Options
Hi Everybody! I'd like to offer a tip on coffee creamer to fellow coffee lovers. As you may know, a lot of creamers are high in sugar and calories. I'm vegan, and was using Silk Soy Creamer, but decided to try Coconut Milk creamer this week. It's really good, and doesn't taste like coconut at all! If you're watching calories, one tablespoon has 10 calories. Happy Coffee Drinking!

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for that info. I use the non-dairy, sugar-free stuff and it has about 15 calories per tbs. Gonna have to try the coconut milk!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • linbee83
    Options
    I will second the love for this creamer!
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! I wonder where I can find it. I switched to vegan and I'm using up the rest of my milk based creamer, but I need something after, no plain coffee drinking for me! lol And I stay away from GMO soy products.
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! I wonder where I can find it. I switched to vegan and I'm using up the rest of my milk based creamer, but I need something after, no plain coffee drinking for me! lol And I stay away from GMO soy products.

I find it at Whole Foods!

http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/products/coconut-milk-beverages/creamer-original
  • debbylee22
    debbylee22 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that tip! I'll have to see if they have it up here, in Canada.
    Starting to LOVE everything coconut! :drinker: