Enlightened...

Options
Hello All,

I am new to the site. I am a married mother of two that is active duty military. I am a moderately fit person and my motivation comes in spurts (5 month going strong, 3 months nothing and so on...) My problem is not going to the gym, it is in the eating department that I have troubles. I have always said that I workout so I can eat, but when I started to put what I ate in the site I was rather appalled. I don't eat too much, I just eat crap!

I am hoping that logging my food with help me stay motivated to eat better and to actually loose weight ( I would like to lose between 10 -15)... Now it all makes sense to me why I would run 3 miles a day and lift and never lose anything. I know you might think I am silly for just seeing the light in the food department, but since I don't eat out a lot and don't over indulge I thought I was ok... WRONG. Also maybe it will help me fight my sugar addiction...

I am glad to see so many devoted and motivating people on here. Wishing you all the best in your weight loss / healthy lifestyles!

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck to you! The great thing about epiphanys is that once we have them, everything looks brighter and makes more sense!