what would you eat if you went to chipotle?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    2-3 chicken tacos
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I always get the vegetarian burrito bowl:

Rice
    Black beans
    fajita veggies
    pico de gallo
    lettuce
    small amt. of sour cream

It's one of my favorite places to eat.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    We go once a week... I get a veggie bowl with rice, black beans, fajita, tomato salsa, corn salsa and guacamole. Keeps the calories low but it's oh so tasty!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I think I would look here at the people that have lost sooo much weight and eat what they recommend. So many of you are so inspirational.

In all seriousnes though, I have never been there so i don't know the menu well but veggie slad with chicken, no dressing, no guacamole, no chips and no cheese. I would ask for vinegar for the salad though,

I try not to eat more than 350 calories per meal.
  • jsfurlo0208
    Options
    OR... just eat HALF of whatever. Take the rest home for dinner.

I always hear the voice of my grandmother in my head "clean your plate!" BUT I don't have to clean my plate! I can leave as much food as I want because my eating it will NOT help the "starving children in India"!

Thats what I do! Chicken Buritto comes in at like 900 calories. I cut it in 1/2 and eat the other 1/2 for a different meal! Works out great for 450 calories!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I always get a chicken burrito bowl with extra chicken, NO RICE, cheese and lettuce with a little hot sauce...it comes to 495 calories. I am very simple and plain with it, but its soooo good.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    chipotle is one of my favorite splurges too... the first time i logged my chicken salad i about died!!! over 900 calories in that baby, and i didn't even get cheese, sour cream, or guac! holy cow! at any rate, whatever you do DO NOT GET THE DRESSING! it looks innocent enough and with a name like Chipotle vinaigrette it sounds pretty harmless too... it's NOT! there are somewhere around 260 calories in that stuff and it's really not anything special.

enjoy... oh, now i'm craving chipotle....
  • Lsosa1984
    Lsosa1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I get a bowl with fajitas, chicken, corn, tomato sauce, mild (or is it medium?) sauce, lettuce and guac...and NO RICE. It comes to 500 cals.