new to site

Options
Hi, just joining the fun, hope I can stay focused. Could use all the support I can get.
I'm a busy mom of 3 and just got a job, am now trying to learn the balancing act. Home, Kids , healthy eating and maybe some exercise before I crash for the day. I have twin daughters age 7 and a son age 11, so life is hockey, brownies, boy scouts, etc., etc. But now trying to find some time for me before the BIG 40 arrives.

Replies

• Hockeymom3
    Options
    Hi, just joining the fun, hope I can stay focused. Could use all the support I can get.
    I'm a busy mom of 3 and just got a job, am now trying to learn the balancing act. Home, Kids , healthy eating and maybe some exercise before I crash for the day. I have twin daughters age 7 and a son age 11, so life is hockey, brownies, boy scouts, etc., etc. But now trying to find some time for me before the BIG 40 arrives.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Good luck on your weight loss journey! This site is great!!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hockeymom3
    Options
    Thanks, very excited to begin. Day one went well.
  • michelle33
    Options
    Yes, the first day was good! Happy to have been given this website link for the help!
  • Dogluvr4ever
    Options
    hey, I'm new, too, juste wanted to say Hi. I signed on yesterday, and it's been going well