• Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    Nutritional Goals Target
    Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,240 calories/day
    Carbs / Day 171 g
    Fat / Day 41 g
    Protein / Day 47 g
    *Net calories consumed = total calories consumed - exercise calories burned.
    So the more you exercise, the more you can eat!
    Fitness Goals Target
    Calories Burned / Week 570 calories/week
    Workouts / Week 3 workouts
    Minutes / Workout 30 minutes

If you follow this plan...
    Your projected weight loss is: 2.0 lbs/week
    This is what it says when i check, what to do....??
    I also do 30-45 minutes of the Glider machine, its like cross country skying, & i move my arms, like i am speed walking, my tummy & under my hips burn from doing this,
    That means its working right??
  • mom2009
    Options
    First post for me - yay! I found that when I started being HONEST with my journal, I had missed a lot of entries. The trips to the pantry and having "just a cracker" REALLY add up (hundreds of calories!). Good luck and hang in there!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    First post for me - yay! I found that when I started being HONEST with my journal, I had missed a lot of entries. The trips to the pantry and having "just a cracker" REALLY add up (hundreds of calories!). Good luck and hang in there!

Good point.

Also if you are exercising you need to log that and eat those calories.

Like I mentioned before, keep track of your measurements. Sometimes they change when the scale doesn't
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Nutritional Goals Target
    Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,240 calories/day
    Carbs / Day 171 g
    Fat / Day 41 g
    Protein / Day 47 g
    *Net calories consumed = total calories consumed - exercise calories burned.
    So the more you exercise, the more you can eat!
    Fitness Goals Target
    Calories Burned / Week 570 calories/week
    Workouts / Week 3 workouts
    Minutes / Workout 30 minutes

If you follow this plan...
    Your projected weight loss is: 2.0 lbs/week
    This is what it says when i check, what to do....??
    I also do 30-45 minutes of the Glider machine, its like cross country skying, & i move my arms, like i am speed walking, my tummy & under my hips burn from doing this,
    That means its working right??

But the program isn't perfect, your calories are too low, it is a problem they haven't changed yet, please read some of the posts regarding not enough calories and your BMR, you need to eat the BMR calories just to function properly if you want to lose weight. Once you calculate your BMR calories, you need to manually adjust your goals to put that figure in and use it. :smile: