Warning - sarcasm ahead.

Options
Have read soooo many different theories on what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, whether to eat that it's unbelievable.

Surprised nobody has suggested a rainbow diet where you eat red food on monday, orange on tuesday, yellow on wednesday and so on until violet on sunday.

Although someone would probably say you need to fast one day so then there would be the dilemma of which colour gets dropped. Or that you can't do yellow and blue back to back cos that might lead to a mixture that creates green, thereby giving too much greens in the diet.

I think my biggest struggle would be which shade of food colouring to use to cheat and colour my mashed potatoes!

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I only eat pink food...
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    lol, nice
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!
  • mrshickey
    Options
    Have read soooo many different theories on what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, whether to eat that it's unbelievable.

Surprised nobody has suggested a rainbow diet where you eat red food on monday, orange on tuesday, yellow on wednesday and so on until violet on sunday.

Although someone would probably say you need to fast one day so then there would be the dilemma of which colour gets dropped. Or that you can't do yellow and blue back to back cos that might lead to a mixture that creates green, thereby giving too much greens in the diet.

I think my biggest struggle would be which shade of food colouring to use to cheat and colour my mashed potatoes!

hahaha this made me laugh. just eat what you want and do what you want. theres aways someone who will argue. im doing dukan diet- it works for me but theres bound to be someone who knows better!!! the threads make interesting reading tho, i love the passion, and the occasional insult lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Do you have the link for that diet? LOL! That is hillarious!:laugh:
  • goateelocks
    Options
    And some people might object to this diet as it would be cruel to people whose favorite color is blue.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Ahh...food coloring my protein would be a great idea. Green eggs and ham. Mmmmm.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options

Good one...I'll have to remember that! Does it count as a vegetable if you dye it green?
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    This is funny. Just don't let all the different theories mess with your weight-loss goals.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    :laugh: For the best idea I have read in ages:flowerforyou:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    OMG, a rainbow meal plan would be so awesome! Blue foods would be my obvious choice for Monday. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    dang, and I am just not a fan of green food either....guess today will be my fasting day!
  • jessashcher
    Options
    that was funny, thanks for putting a smile on my face today. I eat what I want, when I want, I just don't go over my calories.
  • daniellejg
    Options
    I love this! It is so true! It is so hard to try to be healthy when there are so many different "versions" of healthy. Not only with what you eat but with working out as well. Some say you need to do more cardio, some say more strength training. Some say workout every day, some say you need to give yourself days off. Some say you should eat back the calories you worked off, some say not to. I find this pretty annoying.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    OMG, a rainbow meal plan would be so awesome! Blue foods would be my obvious choice for Monday. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

offensive to those of us who are eating red on mondays
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    :) Too funny.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Did ya google it? $100 says that it's out there somewhere and someone swears it's the only way to lose weight, and someone else is selling a book about it. Any takers ;-)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Quit pushing your gay agenda on us. Food should be brown and green like God intended.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    @Tross I did find this on google though....maybe that counts. LOL

http://www.amazon.com/Color-Code-Revolutionary-Eating-Optimum/dp/0786886218 A book called The Color Code A Revolutionary Eating Plan :laugh: