Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sweets!!

I have always been a HUGE fan of sweets!

Man I love me some damn cookies,candy,cakes,cheesecake,ice cream,etc.. (The list goes on):laugh:

Name one thing you miss the most that you have changed since your weight loss.

I'd have to go with Hershey's Cookies & Cream! Damn do I miss you.:tongue:

Replies

• lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Sour Patch Kids. Once I start- I can't stop.
    But- my teeth are loving me for it!
  • I'd have to go with a huge bowl of Blue Bell Cookies and Cream icecream.
    BUT my fiance suggested frozen yogurt and I found Kemps cookies and cream frozen yogurt 1/2 cup 100cals.!

I do miss my icecream!!!!
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Sour Patches are YUMMY!

I love to suck the sugar off first & then eat it.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Over here in NZ we have Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Chocolate. I used to be able to eat a whole block to myself.
    Since I started on here I've found that a couple of pieces are ok but I'm just too scared to risk buying it!
  • Full fat ice cream. My husband and I use to go buy a container of Edy's ice cream and because we're us, we'd eat the whole thing in the course of 24 hours. It went straight to my hips and didn't do anything to him, so now we don't do that anymore. But man I sure miss it sometimes.
  • Mine is bread, miss my bread! Oh and I miss the butter that goes on it too!
  • JIsh09
    Mmm cookies & cream! I have to try that frozen yogurt.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I don't miss anything since I still eat it. I do miss eating large amounts of everything, though.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    I've cut back on my alcohol consumption on the weekends...I miss my whipped vodka and chocolate martinis. I do stick drink them occasionally. :drinker:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Over here in NZ we have Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Chocolate. I used to be able to eat a whole block to myself.
    Since I started on here I've found that a couple of pieces are ok but I'm just too scared to risk buying it!

OMG I loved Cadbury Cream Eggs...I used to eat these 4-5 at a time. I haven't eaten one since last year, so I'll add this to the list as well.
  • JIsh09
    Those chocolate martinis sound AMAZING right about now!
  • JIsh09
    Full fat ice cream. My husband and I use to go buy a container of Edy's ice cream and because we're us, we'd eat the whole thing in the course of 24 hours. It went straight to my hips and didn't do anything to him, so now we don't do that anymore. But man I sure miss it sometimes.

Edy's is not my friend no more! I had to leave it alone..That darn rocky road is AMAZINGGG! :laugh:
  • I miss a couple of glasses of wine in the evening. And, potato chips, I so miss potato chips. Why can't these things be fat/sugar/calorie free - it's just not fair?
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    I am a total sweet tooth! I still eat something sweet everyday but not as much as I used to,. I really miss eating just plain milk chocolate hersheys candy bars mmmm so instead I will eat half of one of those or skinny cow chocolate crisps and if I want some cookies I will eat one big nummy one or just some of the who nu? chocolate chip cookies that are good but i think leave a weird feeling in your mouth,,, Oh! And weight watchers toffee crunch ice cream bars mm only 100 cals and they are coated in chocolate :)
  • armymil
    armymil Posts: 163 Member
    I'm good with anything Skinny Cow. I just limit myself to one.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Chocolate. I love it and if there's a bar in my fridge it will be eaten in two days tops. Now I am not gettin it anymore. Unless it's a single piece like a truffle or something I can have and know there won't be more.