What's the one "bad" food item that you won't give up?

Options

Replies

• Jesung
    Jesung Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    pizza, chocolate, instant noodles are things I will eat on a regular basis for the foreseeable future.
    oh wait, that's more than one
  • boomboom011
    Options
    My mother in law's sweet potato pie!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that sounds so good! i love sweet potato pie, not pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie! its almost that time of year.

I will NOT give up chick fil a. i just try to only go there on occasions.
  • mssweetjay
    Options
    Alcohol!!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Can't do just one....whiskey, pizza and tacos of anykind!!
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    Can not give up Lattes from McDonalds. I even have clients pick them up for me in trade for giving their pet a bath!
  • Autumn15
    Options
    I refuse to give up anything completely because I'm not dieting, I'm changing my life and improving my health. I have cut back a great deal on things like Ghiradelli Brownies every Friday night with a side of Chocolate chip cookie lol... But I won't give up anything I love completely. Balance and Moderation with some good old fashion daily exercise is the key. If I wanna be really bad I work really hard to earn it... :smile:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    chips & queso
  • ClassicsFan
    Options
    Cookies and muffins. I still have 1 serving of each once a week (and I don't feel beed about it lol).
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi and butter.... saying them together sounds pretty gross!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    cheese but i dont eat it that often otherwise i'll o.d. on it lol
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's not "bad" but I love milk. I love goat milk, actually. But I can easily blow through a hundred extra liquid calories a day if I don't pay attention to that.

If I'm around mayonnaise, or chips and queso, I will not not have them.
    Same too with donuts or cinnamon rolls, I will have to have one or at least part of one.
    Gravy is a big problem if it's around, especially if I made it. I will stand around the kitchen licking the pan. It's grotesque.

so I just try not to be around those things or make them. I will totally overeat the chips and queso or guac, though not the other stuff, and that will totally derail me. So I seriously avoid that. But will not pass it up when it is in front of me.
  • crazyeaCHANGED
    Options
    You guys are giving me some good ideas!!

LOL
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,604 Member
    Options
    Splenda Mocha packet in my coffee with Coffee Mate lite and Skinny Cow ice cream anything! I know...I'm a light weight (on the splurges) but I've been doing this since Dec. '07 and will never go back! Oops...almost forgot my beloved Skippy Reduced Fat creamy peanut butter!
  • krissykross
    Options
    Mayonnaise as well. But I switched to the mayo with olive oil and that's helped.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. Real cheesecake not the low cal substitute.
  • JEckstine909
    Options
    I try not to deny myself anything, if i make a habit of it then i start to run away from the dieting thing. But the one thing i cant live without is ice cream.....frozen yogurt is a good substitute (yogi castle) tastes just like the real stuff :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I won't give up ANYTHING!
  • EricaLaurenRN
    Options
    Pinot Grigio and BnJ Ice Cream :) Yum...
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i gave up pasta and bread and pretty much all junk food....i even quit smoking....

but i CAN'T STOP PUTTING ALL THAT CREAMER AND SUGAR IN MY COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper! Also Cheese.