hello all

Options
ive been wokring out off and on for the past few weeks doing pushups. now im getting to the point to were alot of pushups are not hurtning my arms as bad. now im going into burpies this weekend. now my eating part of this is kinda bad i eat way under my goal because ive been so tired and not being able to get up for brekfast.. I have an idea though since i get paid tomorrow should i get like a box of oatmeal and keep it in my room so i can snack quickly

Replies

• Greenwellj
    Options
    Do a quick protein shake for breakfast.
  • Plare
    Options
    hey what about fruit. it can sit a few days before eating. Berries are very good. Oranges, Pears, Apples, etc.... And don't forget to drink water.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i will buy some. i live in a dorm setting right now in job corp and the fruit is in the cafateria and ive been wakeing up past the time the cafateria closes but i will try buying some fruit
  • splooshcar
    Options
    I am a big fan of granola bars. They are shelf-stable and you can eat them while walking to class. BEWARE OF CALORIES, some of those bars are packed with sugar. Anything ~100 calories is a good goal, I like Kashi trail mix bars.

Good luck!