Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So I'm new.....

_Timmeh_
_Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
Wanted to make a first post and figured this is the best place.
Always wanted/needed to lose weight but could never stick with anything long enough to do it.
I've gone from a very athletic active person to a couch potato, hoping to change that with MFP.

I joined on Monday the 19th and have lost 8 lbs to date and I feel great.

Tim

Replies

• modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I know you'll do great. *wink* *wink*
    Now go find some friends. :love:
  • _Timmeh_
    :drinker:
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    There's a new "introduce yourself" post every freakin five seconds so don't feel bad nobody's come to say hi. I still love you.
  • Hi and welcome to MFP! 8lbs, you are off to a great start! Keep up the good work and keep checking the community board, it has helped me along the way. :flowerforyou:
  • wow how did you lose it that quickly?
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Great job Tim!!! This has been a great site for me! I hope it works for you also!
  • _Timmeh_
    wow how did you lose it that quickly?

I have no idea how. Maybe eating healthier and counting my calories was such a shock to my system.
    I'm used to junk food and alcohol.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. I started on the 9th. and so far I love it. There are so many people who know what it is to need to lose weight and get fit. And they're more than willing to lend all the help and support they can. For inspiration you might check some of the success stories. If you would like feel free to send me a friends request.:happy:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Welcome!!!! :) I have been here almost 2 months now and I can't say enough about MFP and the support I've received. Please feel free to add me. And I love the screen name! :bigsmile: