bodymedia

Options
Does anybody use one of these?do u think it is accurate?just wondering because i burn alot more than i thought and am eating too little if theses are accurate..

Replies

• meeka72
    Options
    I have the bodymedia, I've been losing weight while using it so I think it is right.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i have one and it definitely showed that i was burning a lot... (2500-3000 cals a day). i think they are worth it! i love mine. only wear it once in a while, but wore it for two weeks straight at first to get a real idea of what my daily burns are like.
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    I have one. Love it. I think its fairly accurate. 3 of my friends got one after seeing mine, and they love their's too.
  • bodyrokk
    bodyrokk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ok cool..mine says i burn around 4000 calories during week and im only eating 1800 cals a day..So im thinking im not eating enough during the week..
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have one too, and it is pretty accurate. I have worn it with my heart rate monitor and a Nike wrist band while running at the same time, and they all came out very close. I think it is very helpful in figuring out how much you really burn and if you are having any other issues. You wear it all day, unlike a HR monitor, and so you have a reading for your entire day, not just when you are working out. I got mine off of ebay for $100, new.