My Sofia

Options

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    My perfect little dream smashed his head into my face today and busted my lip open. Ahh, but I do love him to bits.

Exactly...my Sophia (her real name), screamed at me, slammed her head into my face and peed on me...all before 11 am. How romantic!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I had my child's names picked out too but...

Turns out Stacy isn't exactly into the names "Boba Fett," "Fuquan," or "Megatron."

My future child will be named "Nemesis Enforcer," regardless of gender.
  • jcn1109
    Options
    I had my child's names picked out too but...

Turns out Stacy isn't exactly into the names "Boba Fett," "Fuquan," or "Megatron."

My future child will be named "Nemesis Enforcer," regardless of gender.

My husband swears that, if we have a boy, the next child will be named "Genghis". (He will have to be home-schooled if my husband gets his way.)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm done having children. Can I just pick out a name for my uterus?
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options

Yes. I nominate the name "MC hammer" because sperm just can't touch this.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    its not setting myself up I want a good father for her so I WILL find a good father for her and not setting myself up I believe it's a promise from God and I know he will deliver and I have my life in his hands and he will take care of me but thanks for the advice

I would avoid speaking about Sofia on the first date. Just sayin'.

:flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    this is the sound of the biological clock ticking
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    its not setting myself up I want a good father for her so I WILL find a good father for her and not setting myself up I believe it's a promise from God and I know he will deliver and I have my life in his hands and he will take care of me but thanks for the advice

lol I will be sure to do so lol thanks
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Awesome. I have now named my uterus MC Hammer. Oh and hubby says if we have another it will be named Houdini cuz its magic it got in there (just to clarify its not because I do not put out but because my tubes are tied)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

I respectfully disagree. Doing so will help to accelerate the selection process, eliminating anyone not interested in helping to contribute to your project in a timely fashion. This will allow you to process more applicants in less time.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.

Realy? Why bother posting on post if you have nothing POSITIVE to say?!

Because they can
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

and my uterus now has a name....Y'all are the greatest people ever!!!!

To OP: good luck on your dreams!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

when I was pregnant I had dreams that I was giving birth to cats.......

*GASP* Me, too! Also to Dogs, Aliens, and my Cousin. When I gave birth to the Dogs, my Doctor asked if he could keep one.
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options

*GASP* Me, too! Also to Dogs, Aliens, and my Cousin. When I gave birth to the Dogs, my Doctor asked if he could keep one.

you guys are to funny
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

you guys are to funny
    Thank you for your follow up posts. I sure hope this thread sticks around because I want to link to it as an example of someone posting something emotional and personal to them AND STILL HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR when people post jokes, snarky comments, etc. It's OK to laugh.

princessjanice - thank you for being a good sport and knowing how to play on the Internet.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options

...and my Cousin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I now have tea on my keyboard! Thanks!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I've read letters like this before on Babycenter.com.
    I also read one where this one woman was renouncing her right to pain medicine and wanted to have her child "nature's" way, on a table, with no clothes and no pain medicine. It was more like reading a cave woman's anecdote of when she went into labor. After I read that I made sure to tell my doc to get that epidural ready.
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I also read one where this one woman was renouncing her right to pain medicine and wanted to have her child "nature's" way, on a table, with no clothes and no pain medicine. It was more like reading a cave woman's anecdote of when she went into labor. After I read that I made sure to tell my doc to get that epidural ready.

Oooh! Did you read the one on Babycenter from the lady who wanted to eat the placenta?? I wonder how many calories that would be? :tongue:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options

Oooh! Did you read the one on Babycenter from the lady who wanted to eat the placenta?? I wonder how many calories that would be? :tongue:

How would you eat it? Probably have it in a bap...
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    Pita bread.

Imagine the marketing: "Pita Placenta."