Newby looking for an online buddy for support

Options
Hey there!

I'm 29yr old female and looking to lose 12 and a halk kilos the healthy way. I have tried many 'diets' and silly eating habits which work for a moment in time but it never taught me about healthy eating for life and this is what im hoping to achieve.

My weight started at around 78kg and i got down to 60 but it has creep back up to 68.5kg and i im pretty devistated - but determined to get back to 60kg by Xmas then to 56kg by my birthday in April... However i do understand that i am doing this the right way so it will take time to get it off and keep it off.

Am looking for a buddy to share support and encouragement.

:)
S

Replies

• allicat38
    Options
    Hi my name is Verena and I ve been on fitness pal for about a year so you can add me as a friend!
  • abirdy
    Options
    you can add me as a friend. I have been on MFP since Approx. January or Feb. I have worked hard and I am almost at my goal. My name is Sandra but on this it is abirdy. I can tell you to make water your new best friend, get yourself a stepper to count the amount of steps you make in a day. try to woekout every day for as long as you can and watch the amount of calories you eat... then you will see the weight go off.. Good luck ....