Crystal light & bloating?

Options
does anyone get bloated from crystal light? I've been monitoring my diet and it might be the culprit -_-

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes! Not always though. I find that aspartame has hit and miss effects on me. Sometimes I feel awful, sometimes I don't notice a difference. I definitely think it's the aspartame in crystal light for me though.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    I've never noticed...but thanks for bringing it to my attention...although I don't drink Crystal light, I do drink a similar product, like Wyler's Sugar Free Lemonade, Walmart Brand and Hawaiin Punch sugar free drinks. Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    My cousins kids call it their Grandfathers "Pooping kool aid"........lmao...........does the same thing to me...AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! It is the sweetener....
    Which is why I drink Mio... :)
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your body is reacting to the sweetner, the same thing happens to me with powerade zero
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I don't drink Crystal Light. It's not made with Splenda, right? Even a half packet of Splenda gives me really bad stomach cramps and bloating. Pretty sure that was my body's way of saying "What the HECK is THIS?!?"

I wouldn't be at all surprised if whatever is in Crystal Light does the same thing to some people.
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My cousins kids call it their Grandfathers "Pooping kool aid"........lmao...........does the same thing to me...AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!! It is the sweetener....

Ooh what is better about MIO? might have to make a switch and test it out
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options

Ooh what is better about MIO? might have to make a switch and test it out

It doesnt have the same sweetener. No sodium. No ANYTHING. Lord knows what they make it out of....lol....but I LOVE it!!!!! Fruit punch is my fav! :)
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Mio, but it's not available in Canada as of yet! I picked up a bottle to bring home with me when I was in the states - I should've grabbed at least 2 more!