wanted: supportive friends with similar goals (female-23-70i

Options
looking for some friends who have the same goals as me or had the same goals as me so we can lean on each other. obviously i would love to be every ones friend, but i would like some that i can really relate to, also.

starting weight: 265
current weight: 247.5
goal weight: 170ish

Replies

• krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I would be happy to be your friend on MFP. I have met many people who support me as I venture to fitness. You can invite me to be a friend if you would like.
    9160786.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jeslynjeff
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. you can learn about on me on my profile and add me if you think we r in the same boat. welcome to mfp:smile:
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Looks like you have the same fight I have. I started at 270 with a goal of 170. Got there but there's clearly still work to do. I'm not basing my current work on a target weight. I'm going by measurements and calculating body fat. When I get to the right percentage I'll see what my current "correct" weight is. Happy to support you along the way.
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can be my friend! :)

I'm 22 and have lost 20kg so far, down to 75 kg (which is like 165 lbs I think)

Losing weight is the best!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... 27 y/o
    Starting weight : 276
    Current Weight: 265
    Goal weight: 170-150 ( we'll see how I look when I get there)
  • kittyblackstar
    kittyblackstar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm in a similar, have struggled with weight for what feels like forever. I just started using mfp last week so could use always use support too and would be more than happy to return it :):smile: