YaY! 50 minutes on the treadmill.

Options
First night I've exercised in a long time. I had to argue myself through the ENTIRE thing. IT was in our back room, which isn't fixed completely and it's 20 degree's out.. and probably 5 degrees warmer in there. I was froze by the time I got off of there. Anyways, I did it! It's done.. The next workout is going to be turbo jam though. lol I HATE the treadmill. lol. :drinker:

Replies

• ChristyMomx3
    Options
    First night I've exercised in a long time. I had to argue myself through the ENTIRE thing. IT was in our back room, which isn't fixed completely and it's 20 degree's out.. and probably 5 degrees warmer in there. I was froze by the time I got off of there. Anyways, I did it! It's done.. The next workout is going to be turbo jam though. lol I HATE the treadmill. lol. :drinker:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    that's great:smile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I need to do that... but I'd have to dig out a spot for it (space saver style). lol:laugh:

That is about how cold it is in the room my treadmill is in also! lol
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Weigh :laugh: to go! Doesn't that feel great?

I just did 30 minutes of Pilates tonight. I'm going to have some quality time with my DH, he's so patient with me! :love:
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i hate the treadmill to have you ever tried the elptical it has worked wonders for me i would never make it without it keep up the good work and stay warm.:smile:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
    I'm still trying to motivate myself to get on mine.
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    i hate the treadmill to have you ever tried the elptical it has worked wonders for me i would never make it without it keep up the good work and stay warm.:smile:

I LOOOOOVE the elliptical. When we were working out at the Y eons ago, that was my favo machine. Sadly, I don't have one here.. If I get some of this weight off I might be able to convince the hubs to by one..... :wink:
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    Weigh :laugh: to go! Doesn't that feel great?

I just did 30 minutes of Pilates tonight. I'm going to have some quality time with my DH, he's so patient with me! :love:

It does feel great!! I tried doing a pilates tape today. I have yt to make it through it.. bleh