32 yr mother of 4 on the way to lose 50lbs!!!

I came to this site for support and to keep me focused!!! Has anyone else tried the firm express videos? I did it religiously for 6 weeks and did not lose a pound. I'm going to start the rip 60 program along with yoga for my mind! Wish me luck!

Replies

• :smile: Goodluck to you! You can do it if you put your mind to it!
  • Thank you so much!
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Good luck mom of 4.. you can do it!
  • Me too! I am strongly motivated to lose 40 to 50 pounds and am off to a great start. I have only used the older Firm videos, but I really enjoy Cathe Friedrich's Kickboxing videos. Actually I get a heck of a workout out of any of her videos that I have. Friend me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • sote21
    sote21 Posts: 12
    Thank you!!!
  • sote21
    sote21 Posts: 12
    Good luck to you as well!!! Im keeping myself accountable and the food tracker helps. I have never wrote what I ate until now...love it!!!
  • Leviram
    Leviram Posts: 77
    You CAN so do it! I am on my way to lose 40lbs....Wishing you all the stamina and will power!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    A long time ago I was a Firm finatic! I lost quite a bit of weight but it all depends on the person, just may not have been right for you. You can do this and I commend you for taking charge of your life. You will love this website!
  • I'm also in the "Mother Of Four" club! Yay us. I'm turning 36, so I have a few years of bad habits on you.
    I'll look forward to cheering you on . Enjoy the climb to success!
  • christi2286
    christi2286 Posts: 5 Member
    Wish u the best of luck