i want more veggie friends with visible diaries!

Options
Hey! I LOVE looking at people's diaries (is that voyeuristic? nosy?) and I love getting good healthy vegetarian ideas and I love the comradarie that is being built through this site. I thought I might combine these interests in a general advertisement for more mfp buddies.

I'm a mom, a college student, a wife, a vegetarian, and an unabashed far-lefter. Send me a message if we might be good support for each other!

Replies

• anjukins
    anjukins Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    haha! it's working! keep 'em coming, folks! Veggies outta the woodwork!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat a lot of veggies and things with veggies in them. Diary is open!

I do love this monkey picture. :flowerforyou:
  • anjukins
    Options
    Thanks :) the big version shows the baby literally drooling on his momma's bewb. I'm a BIG fan of breastfeeding :)

and... guuh.. i tried not to, but the biology teacher in me HAS to tell you... it's not a monkey, it's a great ape: an orangutan :D please forgive me.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) the big version shows the baby literally drooling on his momma's bewb. I'm a BIG fan of breastfeeding :)

and... guuh.. i tried not to, but the biology teacher in me HAS to tell you... it's not a monkey, it's a great ape: an orangutan :D please forgive me.

Haha yes, but I like the word monkey. No worries, my boyfriend corrects me all the time on this. :flowerforyou:

Bewb is also a funny word.
  • anjukins
    Options
    Yes, I just hope it's forum-friendly. I dunno WHAT is allowed here these days...
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am not a vegetarian, but I was for 12 years. I still eat a lot of veggies and organic food. <3
  • anjukins
    Options
    thank you!
  • anjukins
    Options
    still looking!! thanks to everyone who's responded to the op! i LOVE collecting veggie contacts!