Zumba

Options
I researched the pounds I lost for Zumba and it was 538 based on my weight. I logged on MFP as aerobic dancing on the database but in order to get my 538 I had to put 110 minutes of exercise. Has anyone else had to do this? How do you log your zumba class?

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    you can change the calories shown in the database. the same way you enter the minutes, just click on the calorie box and change it to what you want it to be
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor (wrist) and get cals from that. There is also a website other people have posted about. I think it is zumbacalories.com.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I log my Zumba as Aerobic High Intensity. or go to Zumbacalories.com

I used my HRM for the first time tonight at got 596 Cal Burned for Zumba, Aerobic High said 532, and Zumbacalories said 596 for Mid Range

Hope that helps
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    before i bought my HRM i would log it as high impact aerobics and it was pretty accurate.
    HTH :)
  • lupemele
    Options
    Thank you! I was just logging Aerobic Dance at 286 calories but the class I go to is VERY intense so I knew that could not be right. I am super drenched and I run ALOT and do not get like that!! I know I have to be burning more so I went to zumba calories.com...