I feel like adding a bunch of girls. Yes or no?

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Do what you feel like, whether or not they accept you is another story. Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL

Heh, why? I wanted a picture of myself and didn't feel like giving my roommate a dissertation about why he should take my picture again. I have a very small mirror so this was the best I could get. Feel free to say I'm "a red flag" if you insist.

To the OP, you can add me... if you want... but I expect an essay about why you want to be my friend. And if you don't interact with me I'll delete you :laugh:

Edit: I'm apparently a super slow typer...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Batmanrobinthreadsucks.jpg
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Do what you feel like, whether or not they accept you is another story. Personally, I don't accept people who have self pics in which you can see their phone. It's a red flag. LOL

Heh, why? I wanted a picture of myself and didn't feel like giving my roommate a dissertation about why he should take my picture again. I have a very small mirror so this was the best I could get. Feel free to say I'm "a red flag" if you insist.

To the OP, you can add me... if you want... but I expect an essay about why you want to be my friend. And if you don't interact with me I'll delete you :laugh:

Edit: I'm apparently a super slow typer...

Read back a bit, I clarified. ;)
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Darn! I was just about to add you too...I thought we'd be great friends. :frown:

Ohhh, I meant men. Should have said men. Bad experiences with men who take pics in the mirror with their phone. lol
    HAHA! Yeah, true. My ex-hubby is a total douche-self pic taking while flexing or lifting up his shirt-bag. I get your point!

Don't be a hater... sometimes it's just easier to take pics of yourself then to bug someone else to do it.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nope.
    Can't add me.
    Won't allow it.
    :]
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Why not? :)

...good luck finding some, hehe.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Cool phone, bro!
  • dannylives
    Options
    Man, ya'll need to get your minds out of the gutter. This was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky thread. What is wrong with you people? This is chit chat fun and games.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Can you move your fingers a little bit? I'm trying to check out your phone.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm married...I need to practice how to innocently flirt....
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

Ohhh, I meant men. Should have said men. Bad experiences with men who take pics in the mirror with their phone. lol
    HAHA! Yeah, true. My ex-hubby is a total douche-self pic taking while flexing or lifting up his shirt-bag. I get your point!
    Don't be a hater... sometimes it's just easier to take pics of yourself then to bug someone else to do it.
    I am a hater...of him. He really is a douche. He's 40, and he lives with mommy. DOESN'T drive his little red sporty car because of a DUI. Has a 60" tv for his video games, and sleeps in a bunkbed. And he wonders why he can't find "the one".

/rant

Also, I get having to take your own pics, its pretty much the only way to get a pic of myself. lol I'm always the one with the camera.:ohwell:
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am a hater...of him. He really is a douche. He's 40, and he lives with mommy. DOESN'T drive his little red sporty car because of a DUI. Has a 60" tv for his video games, and sleeps in a bunkbed. And he wonders why he can't find "the one".

/rant

That's too funny! There are really people like that???? :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Read back a bit, I clarified. ;)

Yeah, that's the reason for my edit :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    would you be adding them as food, or exercise?

Batmanrobinthreadsucks.jpg

Buuuaaahhhh!!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Can you move your fingers a little bit? I'm trying to check out your phone.

This made me laugh!:laugh:
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    no.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal. The new match.com.

o.O

hey, you gotta meet people somewhere, right? might as well be a place you have something in common :)

and to the poster of the above comment: wow. I'm admiring the view ;)
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Go back to Facespace.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

/rant

That's too funny! There are really people like that???? :laugh:
    Yuuup.:laugh:
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    'friend collector' lol!

Whew, glad I changed my pic. LoL