Anyone who buys this is an idiot...

Options
124»

Replies

• Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Now that the Free Flexor has replaced the Shake Weight as homoerotic workout equipment. I am a proud user of a Shake Weight for Men's

well the original shake weight when tested by private company proved that it was not more effective then using a big can of soup, shaking it back and forth,,, and though it looks obscene it looks like it might actually work! I mean look at the thigh master it was laughed at for years but it did work well!!!!

Well I use mine and along with other routines and it does have it's benefits..Especially after H.I.I.T do a 6 minute workout with the Shake Weight and your Arms, Tri's, Shoulders, Chest and Abs will be fried...
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    why do i always find the funny pics and video clips threads when i'm at work and can't see them, oh well looks like a giggle when i get home for me
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The shake weight is a scam and so is this thing. Just because "I feel a burn bro!" doesn't mean it's working.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMBO....That is hilarious. Oh thanks for the laugh. I needed that!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    The perfect workout is one of these in one hand, a Shake Weight in the other!