Jillian shred!

Options
I'm so frustrated because I ordered the Jillian shred dvd and I just got an email that its back ordered for like a month! :mad: I should have just got to Target, Please tell me its worth the wait!? I keep hearing everyone say they did it so I hope its worth it!!!!!

~Leash

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm so frustrated because I ordered the Jillian shred dvd and I just got an email that its back ordered for like a month! :mad: I should have just got to Target, Please tell me its worth the wait!? I keep hearing everyone say they did it so I hope its worth it!!!!!

~Leash
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

~Leash

It is SOOOO worth it!!! I got it for christmas I did level one for a week and it kicked my butt. so yesterday I thought I would try level 2 WOW 2 days in a row I have done it. I am determinted to shred those pounds.
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would cancel the order, get your money back, and haul *kitten* to Target and get it and start asap.
  • LeahNicRN
    Options
    I'm not sure if I have the Jillian shred- but I alternate between the Biggest Loser strength training video and cardio video & absolutely love it! I usually run & was kind of skeptical on how the cardio video would compare, but it kicks butt. :):heart:
  • shayk80
    shayk80 Posts: 56
    Options
    I would cancel your order... I got mine at Best Buy for $12. Check out your local Best Buy store to see if they have it.

I love mine, and tonight was my 4th night doing it, and it still kicked my butt.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Cancel the order!!! I got mine at Kmart for $7.00 and LOVE it! Go get it.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    amazon, $8.00. I ordered it over the weekend, it was shipped yesterday!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    amazon, $8.00. I ordered it over the weekend, it was shipped yesterday!

Thats where I ordered mine from! How weird haha O well I will just stick to other stuff till I get it! Thanks...

~Leash