For new members looking for that extra support

Options
Some of my MFP friends and I are part of a wonderful Facebook group that offers support, motivation and friendship for people that are trying to lose weight. The group became so popular that we had to open a second, a third, fourth, fifth AND sixth group!!

We are basically a support group. A place that you can discuss your issues, struggles, successes and goals. We have weekly mini challenges; one diet based and one exercise based.

We weigh in weekly on a Monday (this is not set in stone, you can weigh in any day you like and add it to the Monday weigh-in thread).

The groupss are amazing places with a great supportive attitude, so much so what we have had to open SIX! We try to keep the numbers small and I would love it if you could come and join us!

Great advantage of the group--
- great place to have all your updates and to see everyone else's progress
- Monday weight ins with the announcement of who is most successful in losing weight for the week! (healthy competition is great :)
- MiniChallenges to keep pushing us forward.
- Great way to share any concerns and communicate with other people like you very directly :)
- We will have challenges between the six groups each week also

Anyone interested? Don't worry about outing your weight in your newsfeed....The group is set to secret so that no one else on your facebook can see what you're typing.

Let me know below and I'll be in touch to add you to the group :)
Looking forward to seeing you soon :)
Please also note .... we are a small group and it will be closed when we reach 60 members.

Replies

• Shannoncore
    Options
    i am interested.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get for this last part of my weight loss journey, so I am interested but maybe you only want youngsters. Whether you accept me or not I wish you the best of luck x
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    messages sent to thaikaren and shannon core
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    feel free to send a private message as well! hope to hear from you soon!! :)
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    any more takers? this group has helped to keep me more accountable and to be more comfortable with talking about what has been a struggle for me.
  • nicolealison
    nicolealison Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your Facebook group!!!
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    message sent to nicolealison
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    interested! please send me info
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    message sent to Kir911
  • kir911
    Options
    I didn't get a message from you in my mail
  • Cailleac
    Options
    I'm definitely interested :)
  • marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    oh i really need to join this coz i am looking for support n motivation through all u girls
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    messages sent to marshars and cailleac. @kir911, my sent mail said it sent but hasnt been read yet. i resent it, let me know if it doesnt work
  • kir911
    Options
    u are sending me a message to my fitness pal mailbox right? didn't get one..checked my email too and nothing
  • revlisilver
    Options
    I Am interested please ^.^
  • marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i havent received any
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join the FB group!!!:wink:
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    well it seems that MFP hates me at the moment... i have sent messages to both of you and it says sent bu not read, obviously because you dont have it... i will try again and i am sorry for this confusion!! :(
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    ok, so those that havent received a message from me i just tried a different approach. i requested you as a friend on mfp and added my email message to the request. hope that works...
  • lcoreo5
    Options
    messages also sent to SamandJacksMo and revlisilver